Gluten-free apple cinnamon pancakes
Apples and cinnamon are made for each other. There is no better combination than this one. But have you ever made fluffy and soft gluten-free apple cinnamon pancakes? If not, this is your sign to make them!
These healthy apple pancakes are perfection. They are perfectly sweet fluffy and very light. You will not know they are gluten-free!
It almost feels like eating apple pie in a form of pancakes! Why not make a healthy dessert for breakfast?
What is the secret of fluffy gluten-free pancakes?
If you want to make really fluffy gluten-free pancakes, you need to know what type of flour to use!
In this recipe, I combined buckwheat and rice flour for the best result.
Buckwheat flour is amazing. You can use it in many different recipes including this one!
Also, the other important factor is baking powder. It is actually essential.
If you are still trying to make gluten-free pancakes fluffy, here are some more tips:
- Adding 1 tbsp lemon juice can help
- You can also add baking soda, but be careful, only 1/3 tsp for 1 cup of flour!
- You can try to make a vegan buttermilk, by adding 1 tbsp vinegar into 1 cup of soy milk
- Sifting the flour might help too
- Mashed banana can make your pancakes fluffy
Let's make these healthy gluten-free apple cinnamon pancakes!
These shredded apple pancakes are so easy to make!
For this recipe you will need these ingredients:
- buckwheat flour
- rice flour
- baking powder
- vanilla soy milk
- shredded apples - squeezed out
In a large bowl combine dry ingredients first, then add soy milk, shredded apples, and cinnamon. If you love cinnamon, don't be shy and add as much as you like!
Combine and create a fluffy and creamy batter.
Cook each pancake on a non-stick pan on medium-high heat from both sides until golden!
Serve with fresh fruits and powdered sugar. Enjoy!
These gluten-free apple cinnamon pancakes are so good! They are extra fluffy, soft, and perfectly sweet. Enjoy them for a delicious breakfast or cozy brunch. These shredded apple pancakes could be perfect for fall!
POSSIBLE INGREDIENT SUBSTITUTIONS
This recipe is easily customizable. Here are some ideas:
- You can replace rice flour with gluten-free oat flour.
- Vanilla soy milk can be substituted with basic soy milk or any other plant milk.
THIS RECIPE IS:
- Easy to make
- Perfect for fall
- 100% delicious
IF YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR GLUTEN-FREE PANCAKE RECIPES, HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITES:
HEALTHY GLUTEN-FREE BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
FLUFFY VEGAN BUCKWHEAT PANCAKES
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE GLUTEN-FREE PANCAKES – VEGAN
Gluten-free apple cinnamon pancakes
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk or regular soy milk
- 1 cup shredded apples squeezed out
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a larger bowl combine buckwheat flour, rice flour, and baking powder. Then add soy milk, shredded apples, and cinnamon.
- Create a fluffy and creamy batter.
- Cook on a non-stick pan from both sides until golden. Enjoy with fresh fruits and powdered sugar.
These apple cinnamon pancakes are so delicious! I love all the apple flavor! Tastes just like Fall!
To me, apples and cinnamon are the flavors of the fall!
These gluten-free apple cinnamon pancakes are so delicious - they remind me of the apple pancakes I had growing up! Thanks for the recipe!
Right? My mum always used to make these!
These pancakes are amazing! So fluffy and sweet!
These vegan and gluten free apple cinnamon pancakes turned out perfectly! Thanks for all the tips on how to make them fluffy!
That's wonderful! Thank you!
Love buckwheat flour pancakes and love apple pancakes too, so this looks like my perfect combination. Never tried throwing in some rice flour too, but I'm looking forward to trying your recipe. Hopefully this weekend.