Sheet pan recipes are the best! If you are tired of cooking, this recipe is perfect for you. You can put whatever veggies you have onto the baking sheet and bake them with spices. So easy and so simple. Try this vegan sheet pan tofu & veggies with yogurt dill sauce.
Roasted veggies are so delicious. With different spices, you can create such a yummy vegan dinner.
In this recipe, I combined different veggies, tofu and served them with mustard yogurt & dill sauce. This combination just makes it so good!
What is a benefit to making a sheet pan meal?
Sheet pan meals are so easy, simple, and very delicious. Here are some benefits of sheet pan meal:
- You don't need to be in the kitchen for hours cooking. You will put the ingredients onto the pan and let it cook by itself in the oven.
- It is easier! If you don't know how to cook or if you are a beginner, this dish is perfect for you.
- Fewer dishes! Seriously, you will need only one sheet baking pan and that's it!
- Perfectly cooked veggies. The veggies will be so crispy and flavorful!
These were some of the benefits of sheet pan meals. These dishes are so convenient, very easy and so delicious.
Do you line sheet pan?
Always bake with baking paper, no matter what. It can prevent unnecessary burns.
By using parchment paper, you can save your baking sheet. The baking sheet will last longer and you don't need to clean it for hours.
Parchment paper really saves the day.
How long does homemade yogurt sauce last?
Usually, homemade yogurt sauce or dressing lasts up to 5 days. But keep in mind the longer you leave the yogurt sauce in the fridge the less fresh it will be. It is better to consume the sauce within a few days.
Store the herb yogurt sauce in a plastic or glass container.
Let's make this easy vegan sheet pan tofu & veggies with yogurt dill sauce!
Prepare these veggies, and cut them into similar sized pieces:
- bell pepper
- green beans
Next, add cubed tofu and combine. Transfer the veggie tofu mixture into the large bowl and add oil and spices.
Combine the veggies and tofu until they are evenly coated in spices.
Put them onto the baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare a quick vegan yogurt dill sauce. In a small bowl combine:
- neutral vegan yogurt
- vegan mayo
- garlic powder
- black pepper
Whisk until smooth and creamy.
When the veggies and tofu mixture is baked, serve them with fresh vegan dill sauce and enjoy!
These healthy sheet pan tofu & veggies with yogurt dill sauce are perfect for a simple dinner. This meal is so flavorful, perfectly spicy with a hint of garlic. The veggies are perfectly crispy and a combination of mustard yogurt sauce is completely irresistible.
POSSIBLE INGREDIENT SUBSTITUTIONS
This recipe is easily customizable. Here are some ideas:
- You can replace garlic powder with minced garlic.
- Olive oil can be substituted with any other oil of your choice.
THIS RECIPE IS:
- Perfect for dinner
- Easy to make
- 100% delicious
IF YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR VEGAN DINNER RECIPES RECIPES, HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITES:
Sheet pan tofu & veggies with yogurt dill sauce
- 3 large potatoes
- 3 red bell pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup green beans
- 7 oz firm tofu
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp paprika
Yogurt dill sauce
- 2 tbsp neutral vegan yogurt
- 1 tsp vegan mayo
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Chop the veggies into medium-sized pieces and put them into a large bowl.
- Then add olive oil, seasonings and combine.
- Put the veggies onto the baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes at 400F (200°C) or until crispy and golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare a vegan yogurt dill sauce by whisking vegan yogurt, mayo, mustard, dill, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- When the veggies and done, serve them with vegan yogurt dill sauce and enjoy.