Soft, fluffy, moist, and perfectly sweet. These gluten-free vegan cinnamon rolls are out of this world! They are just too good to be true.
If you never had good gluten-free cinnamon rolls, this is your reminder to make some. These cinnamon rolls are way too good. You won't be able to tell that they are gluten-free and vegan!
The full recipe is also very easy and simple to make!
What type of flour is best for gluten-free cinnamon rolls?
There is no right nor wrong answer to this question.
Some people prefer dense cinnamon rolls, others healthy cinnamon rolls, but here I am today presenting you the best ever gluten-free and vegan cinnamon rolls that are soft, fluffy, buttery, and even better than storebought ones!
In this recipe, I used a gluten-free flour mix. This is basically the first-ever gluten-free flour mix I like! I used this one, and I found it in Lidl, however, I did some research and these flours have almost the same ingredients!
The first very similar flour is King Arthur's gluten-free flour.
The second one is Bob's Red Mill gluten-free flour.
You can use any of these flours and I'm sure you will have the same result.
Let's make these fluffy gluten-free cinnamon rolls with yeast!
To make these flourless cinnamon rolls you will need only one bowl.
First combine dry ingredients, which are:
- gluten-free flour
- instant yeast
- baking powder
- brown sugar
Next, add warm oat milk, vegan margarine, and vanilla.
Combine and create a smooth but fluffy dough. Let it sit for about 1 hour covered in a warm place.
Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the cinnamon filling:
- vegan margarine
- brown sugar
When the dough has doubled in size, transfer it to a well-floured surface and roll it into 0.4 inches thick.
Carefully spread the cinnamon mixture over the dough and cut 8 long stripes horizontally.
Roll the stripes into cinnamon rolls separately and place them into the baking pan aligned with the baking sheet.
You should have 8 cinnamon rolls in total.
Transfer them into the baking pan aligned with a baking sheet and let them sit covered in a warm place for about 30 minutes before baking.
Bake the cinnamon rolls for about 15 minutes, but keep an eye on them. As long as they are golden brown, they should be done and completely baked!
Serve dusted with powdered sugar or with a sugar glaze. Enjoy!
These gluten-free and vegan cinnamon rolls are absolutely delicious. They are soft, moist, buttery and so good! These are the best gluten-free cinnamon rolls you will ever have!
POSSIBLE INGREDIENT SUBSTITUTIONS
This recipe is easily customizable. Here are some ideas:
- You can replace oat milk with soy milk or any other plant milk.
- Brown sugar can be substituted with regular white sugar.
THIS RECIPE IS:
- Easy to make
- 100% delicious
IF YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR GLUTEN-FREE DESSERTS WITH CINNAMON, HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITES:
The ultimate gluten-free vegan cinnamon rolls
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup warm oat milk + 2 tbsp
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine * room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients: gluten-free flour, instant yeast, baking powder, brown sugar. Next, add warm oat milk, vegan margarine, and vanilla.
- Create a smooth and fluffy dough and let it rest in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the cinnamon filling, which are vegan margarine, sugar, and cinnamon.
- When the dough has doubled in size, transfer it to a well-floured surface and roll it out into a rectangle.
- Carefully spread the cinnamon mixture over the dough and cut the 8 long stripes horizontally. Roll the stripes into cinnamon rolls and place them into the baking pan aligned with the baking sheet.
- Let them sit covered in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Bake them at 400F (200°C) for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with dusted sugar or with creamy sugar frosting. Enjoy!