Let's be honest, who wouldn't like a soft and fragrant rosemary bread with a crunchy crust? The answer is probably clear.
Even though this bread does not contain gluten and yeast, it is not heavy or dense at all, actually the opposite! Can you believe this is a recipe for rosemary bread, gluten-free, yeast-free, and vegan?
This is the best gluten-free recipe you will ever eat! Thanks to psyllium, the bread is beautifully fluffy and moist The best part is obviously a crunchy crust. You won't even believe that there is no yeast in the bread.
An important part of this recipe is the transformation psyllium to a gel-like consistency. Just mix 1 teaspoon of psyllium in 1/2 cup of water in the evening and put the prepared mixture in the refrigerator. In the morning you will have a solid gel that can act as yeast in a loaf of traditional bread.
I also added rosemary to the bread, which gave the bread a wonderful aroma. This rosemary bread, gluten free, yeast free and vegan is the best eaten with veggie spread, hummus or toasted with vegan cheese!
POSSIBLE INGREDIENT SUBSTITUTIONS
This recipe is easily customisable. Here are some ideas:
- You can replace gluten-free oat flour with sorghum or lentil four.
- Fresh rosemary can be easily replaceable with dried rosemary.
THIS RECIPE IS:
- Easy to make
- So fluffy
- 100% delicious
IF YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR BREAD RECIPES, HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITES:
You can find full recipe in my youtube video here.
ROSEMARY BREAD GLUTEN FREE, YEAST FREE AND VEGAN!
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/3 cup millet flour
- 1/3 cup rice flour
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 cup soaked buckwheat
- 1 cup water
- 2 chia egg
- 1 tsp psyllium husk
- 1/2 cup water
- The night before soak the psyllium husk in 1/2 cup of water. It will create gel-like consistency.
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients.
- Next blend soaked buckwheat with 1 cup of water until smooth. Then pour the buckwheat mixture into your dry ingredients along with chia “egg” and psyllium husk. Mix it together and bake at 170°C (350F) for 1 hour.
- Cool completely before cutting it! Enjoy!