A strawberry banana milkshake is the best. It is creamy, thick, and delicious. Top it with vegan whipped cream and sprinkles and you have the most delicious and healthy milkshake ever.
Milkshakes are so easy to make. This fresh fruit milkshake is made with only 3 ingredients and it tastes like creamy strawberry ice cream. Don't forget about whipped cream - it makes a huge difference. The milkshake is creamy but thick and the whipped cream is light, fluffy, and sweet. This is the best combination.
This is a strawberry banana milkshake without ice cream. This version is healthier but delicious as always.
How do you make a strawberry banana milkshake? Read more!
The full recipe is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS STRAWBERRY BANANA MILKSHAKE?
- Vegan – This banana and strawberry milkshake is perfect for your vegan friends or family! But this recipe is suitable for everyone, not only for vegans/vegetarians.
- Gluten-free – This banana and strawberry milkshake recipe is naturally gluten-free.
- Dairy-free - This recipe is also dairy-free.
- Easy to make – The full recipe is so easy and simple. You will need only a blender and that's it.
- Strawberries - This is the main ingredient of this recipe. This milkshake is packed with strawberry flavor and it has a beautiful pink color.
- Banana - For this recipe, you will need one banana. It is actually enough. You don't need that strong banana flavor, just sweet undertones of banana. For 2 servings one banana is just enough.
- Strawberries - They are the main ingredient in this recipe. I recommend using frozen strawberries for the thick consistency.
- Oat milk - Oat milk makes any milkshake so creamy. I highly recommend using oat milk. In this recipe, I used NOT MILK by Alpro which is perfectly creamy.
- Agave - OPTIONAL - If you like sweet milkshakes you can totally add agave, but this ingredient is optional.
POSSIBLE INGREDIENT SUBSTITUTIONS
This recipe is easily customizable. Here are some ideas:
- You can replace oat milk with soy milk.
- Fresh banana can be replaced with frozen banana,
How to make a strawberry banana milkshake? It is so easy. Just follow these steps.
Step 1: Into a blender add banana, frozen strawberries, oat milk, and agave. Blend until smooth and creamy. For this set you can use a high-speed blender or a food processor.
Step 2: Pour into large glasses and top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Enjoy!
Serve this healthy strawberry banana milkshake with whipped cream and fresh strawberries on top. This is basically a strawberry milkshake smoothie, so you can serve it as a traditional smoothie, but is it best served with whipped cream.
How to store this milkshake? I don't recommend storing this milkshake because it might go bad quickly. It is best eaten within the first 1 hour.
Tips for making this Strawberry banana milkshake perfectly
- Use frozen strawberries. Frozen strawberries make such a thick consistency and the milkshake will be thick and creamy.
- Use Oat milk if you can. Soy milk can also be a great alternative, but using oat milk makes the milkshake extra creamy and naturally sweet.
- If you don't have frozen strawberries, you can use a few ice cubes to make the consistency thicker.
- Serve this banana strawberry shake recipe with whipping cream for the most delicious result.
Can I make this milkshake ahead of time?
Yes, you can. But It is best served fresh. I recommend making it max 1 hour before serving.
Can I use Frozen Strawberries in a Milkshake?
In this recipe, I only used frozen strawberries. If you want your milkshake thick and creamy you should use frozen strawberries.
More strawberry recipes:
Strawberry banana milkshake
- High speed blender or food processor
- 1 large banana
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 2 tbsp agave *optional
- Vegan whipped cream
- Fresh strawberries
- Into a blender add banana, frozen bananas, oat milk and agave. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the milkshake into large glasses and top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and fresh strawberries. Enjoy!