Strawberry season is the best season. Especially if you have your own homegrown strawberries, that are so sweet and juicy. That's why I created this delicious and fluffy strawberry cake.
You can create many recipes using strawberries, but this strawberry cake is one of my absolute favorite desserts.
The full recipe is quite simple and easy to make. The cake by itself is naturally gluten-free, vegan and so delicious.
This strawberry cake is extra fluffy, moist and so soft! Such a perfect dessert for kids, families, or parties.
This cake is so fluffy
Gluten-free cakes can be fluffy too! This recipe can prove it to you.
There are many factors that made this cake a perfection.
In this recipe I used a mixture of tree different flours, which made this cake extra soft and fluffy.
Also, whisking vegan margarine with powdered sugar did the magic too!
Let's make this delicious summer strawberry cake
Making this cake can be divided into two main parts.
The first part is whisking margarine with sugar and few other ingredients and the other part is to combine dry ingredients. Lastly, by combining these two parts together, you can create an amazing fluffy batter of your dreams.
Start by whisking vegan margarine and sugar until fuffy using a hand mixer.
Next, add flax egg and vanilla and whisk until light and airy.
The next part is to combine dry ingredients into a large bowl.
For this part you will need:
- rice flour
- buckwheat flour
- almond flour
- baking powder
- baking soda
These are our dry ingredients. Combine them and set aside.
Now, we need to add dry ingredients into the margarine mixture with spoons along with soy milk and lemon juice. Do not rush this part. You will need to add these ingredients very slow.
Simply add a few tablespoons into the margarine mixture and combine. Then add a little bit of milk and combine. Repeat until you run out of the dry ingredients and milk.
You should create a smooth and fluffy batter.
Pour the batter into a baking pan and add chopped strawberries. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
When the cake is baked, cool it down completely before slicing. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
This gluten-free strawberry cake is extra fluffy, so soft, and juicy because of the strawberries The combination of soft vanilla cake batter and refreshing strawberries is so delicious. Serve this cake with a cup of tea or coffee and slow down for a moment to enjoy this amazing taste.
POSSIBLE INGREDIENT SUBSTITUTIONS
This recipe is easily customisable. Here are some ideas:
- You can replace flax egg with chia egg.
- Vegan margarine can be easily replaceable with vegan butter.
THIS RECIPE IS:
- Easy to make
- So fluffy
- Extra soft
- 100% delicious
IF YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR VEGAN CHEESECAKE RECIPES, HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITES:
Gluten-free summer strawberry cake
- 5 oz vegan margarine * room temperature
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 flax egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup oat milk
- Juice of half of lemon
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- In a medium-sized bowl whip vegan margarine and powdered sugar until fluffy and smooth.
- Next, add flax egg, vanilla, and whisk until it becomes light and airy.
- In the large bowl, combine rice flour, buckwheat flour, almond flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the margarine mixture along with oat milk and lemon juice. Do not rush this process. Just add dry ingredients by a spoon and when it gets dry add a few tablespoons of milk and repeat.
- When everything is combined you should have a smooth, creamy, and fluffy batter.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan and top with chopped strawberries. Bake at 200°C (400F) for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with powdered sugar and enjoy!